Monday, March 23, 2009

6 months have passed

1 month old
2nd month
3rd month
4 months old
5 months 
Latest - my son at 6 months

Faleeq is now 6 months old as at yesterday.. From the day he was born till half a year later we have been thru alot raising him (baru 6 bulan belum 16 ke 26 tahun!!).. Since he was breast feed till he shifted to formula.. He had rashes during his 1st month, all over the face. During the 1st month too that he had constipation which lead to sleepless nites.. Argh! Those were the days.. I just got out from hospital for my slipped disk when Elliz gave birth to him... It was a couple of weeks to Hari Raya.. 

Then it was smooth ride all the way.. Not really smooth, but we got the hang of it after sometime.. But it was great! A reason to go back early and spend time at home, a reason for me to wind down after a long day at work, a source of my smiles and tears, a reason for me to continue to live life and get the max outa it, a reminder of what mom and dad used to go thru when i was little and definitely a mirror for me to look back in time and ahead in the future.. 

I never been so in love in my life before.. He's the best thing that ever happen to me.. Can't wait for the next one to come.. haha dah mula speku la tu!!

2 quickies:

didi said...

comel gile anak kau

mesti ikut wife ni

:p

Unknown said...

oit...! mcm bapanye juge...