Friday, May 22, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I've been asking myself lately, do i really have friends....

Aside from mummy daddy club, i dunno whereabouts of my other friends.. We occasionally keep in touch but that's about it.. Sms-es, calls are a past time thingy now...

Friends that i am close to while working in the hotel industry, kitchen staff that use to hang out together.. Everyone is all over the place doing their stuff and working elsewhere, even overseas.. Hazel is still with Imperial while Shimi and Mizi is doing their own business. Mamat is somewhere in Canada working as a head chef in a hospital. But that's the only info i have.. I occassionally sms Cipuk especially when i wanna cook something that i forgot how to.. And nyamuk is in Netherland if i am not mistaken. 

How bout the ones from NAZA.. I know they hang out occassionally but i tend to have something else when they ask me along.. Aziz & Fedo were very sweet to have annual gathering to celebrate a special day and have us along... 

Then the ones in UiTM, during diploma and BBA.. Boy is working with AirAsia, Alin is somewhere in KL, Pella is in UK furthering his studies. While Wan, Jef, Achong and others that i was close with are no more in touch.. Dol is managing his mother's catering with Meor giving him a hand. Zulhan is a lecturer and Tank is teaching somewhere in Klang (i think...). 

How bout school mates? Fahrin is an actor who i dunno his number.. Redza is working with PLUS, Rizal is at his hometown doing kampung work while the rests that i am in touch with are merely a friend of my brother who is in the same school. The only reason being is that he still keep in touch with them.. Meet them and hanging out. Luckily Mater have this forum for the old boys.. That is how i keep up with their activities.. 

Yes.. I do know where they are.. I do sms them once in a while.. I know what they're up to.. But i dun hang out with them anymore.. 

Do u call that me being anti social? I dunno what else to say but i wanna plan a gathering for my BBA mates.. I know that some of them still hang out and keep in touch, i know that most of them asked me to hang out once in a blue moon.. At times i feel being left out from all the fun.. Sob sob... 

Anyway, thanks to the advance technology that allows us to sms, call and email each other.. Thanks for that technology that is making me a part of that circle even from a far... 

0 quickies: